Sunday, December 19, 2010

3 months already!

Sweet Baby Sophie Lou,
I can't even begin to tell you how happy you make your Daddy and me. I just stare at you and giggle at how stinkin' cute you are.Your hair is getting more curly after your bath; when you are older I'll teach you my tricks to tame your curls. Sorry you got my hair love. You smile all the time, and you're staring to talk and tell us "stories" about your day and your life.We are figuring out that large groups of people stress you out; not taking after Mommy there, but once we are cozy at home with the 3 of us you are content :) You are just now outgrowing your 0-3 month clothes, and its time to move up to 3-6 months. Right on track! You are grasping toys and rattles now, and you love to stare at your hand. You also love mirrors; there's another baby to play with you!You are really good at sucking your thumb, and you almost prefer it to your paci now. I think you are just perfect and beautiful and I'm excited to give you little brothers and/or sisters to play with some day (not soon, but someday). Thanks for being my sweet baby!

1 comment:

  1. She looks older than 3 months... all that hair and those gorgeous eyes!! Enjoyed your blog!

    ReplyDelete