My.baby.is.5.months.old. Wait.......can that be right? I checked the calendar twice and its true...5 months! 20 weeks! 150 (ish) days! And I can hardly remember my life without her. I used to sleep in? Are you sure?

Introducing Sophie's new favorite spot to hang out: thankfully its not a dive bar or dirty truck stop (not that I would allow her to hang out in those places anyway, I'm SOMEWHAT of a good mother) She LOVES the Baby Einstein jumper! Sure, we have to stack 4 yearbooks under her feet so she can touch something, but she loves to be in her little "office" :) She spends a little time at the music station, then moves on to the spinning thing, then turns to the colorful rings. Busy day! Its adorable and hilarious.

(Can't get this one to turn the correct way, sorry for any neck pain you may experience) TOES TOES TOES! She LOVES her toes! They are getting closer to getting in her mouth, yummmmmm.

Um, can she be any more beautiful?

Rice cereal rocks our world lately, she's like a baby bird after each bite, opens her mouth SUPER big for more. It ends up on her hands, in her hair, ALL over but its so cute and she's so happy.

And the end result: happy, messy baby :)

My babysitter rocks and takes the kids to the park on nice days. She also lets me linger in the mornings when I don't want to say bye to Lou just yet. Thankfully there is no picture of that.
Anyway, Sophie in the swing! She's sooooo big!


Love you Lou, happy 5 month birthday!
She's just too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love the messy happy baby pic! She is adorable! And I hear she has a whole men's ensemble singing to her1
ReplyDelete