I'm sure its not news to anyone that I'm disorganized, and I have AGAIN lost the battery charger for our camera battery. Luckily, I found one on Amazon for $4.00, so its on its way, but that explains the lack the cuteness quota for the month. I'll make up for it with some videos instead!
Sophie is 6 months old now, and she's SO.MUCH.FUN! This stage of learning and exploring and smiling is so funny. She sits unsupported now, and with the occasional flop over she does really well! Bath time is now a 20 minute playtime, and she loves watching water being dumped out of a cup. It makes her giggle so much; I doubt she will be so easily entertained in the years to come. She will also pass a toy from one hand to the other over....and over....and over...and over....and then look at me with a huge grin.....she's such a cute goober!
She likes to hold her own bottle, but isn't too efficient yet. We're using the sippy cup in the evenings for practice and she loves being Ms. Independent! She also LOVES food; we've moved on to cereal in the morning and food in the evening. So far she's destroyed avocado, green beans, sweet potatoes, and we're getting ready for butternut squash tonight. Again, she likes to help feed herself and hold the spoon, and again she's rather inefficient, but it makes for funny pictures (that I will take next week after my battery is charged!)
So here are a few videos of the bottle holding, and bathtime, and sitting in her new chair (thanks Aunt Cissy! She LOVES it!)
She has grown so much. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete~Jenny and Lois