
Greeting royal subjects,
I am Princess Cupcake, the princess of all that is Easter and all that is pink. I, along with my trust bunny friend, will rule with baby babbling and will provide cheerios for all. Until I'm tired and cranky and then I will let mommy take over ruling the kingdom. Being a princess is hard!

She almost gives me a cavity....how fluffy and girly and obnoxious is this dress? Eek!
The Easter bunny came and gave Sophie her first picture Bible, and some chocolate bunnies (for mommy, no?) and a new toy to chew on. Its so hard to imagine next year she will be able to look for eggs and eat ham and say "He is risen indeed!"

7 months looks good on our little Lou, still no teeth despite a month of teething. She loves food food food food food, and kicks her little feet and waves her arms when she sees the baby spoon. She also had her first cheerios this weekend, which she really likes! She sits on her own all of the time now, and even tries to crawl a little when she's on her tummy. She's getting the idea, slowly but surely.

She LOVES her babysitter, and is happy as a clam almost everyday I pick her up. As great as Abby is (and she is AMAZING by the way) I'm counting the days until school is out and I can hang with Sophie every day! We've got lots of summer plans, including going to the park, going swimming, visiting Nana, and spending time in intense prayer that someone will buy our house.

Maybe this week I will have some job news? Stay tuned, I will keep you in the loop.
No comments:
Post a Comment