With Thanksgiving this week lots of people are posting on facebook things they are thankful for, and classrooms of kids will be making hand turkeys and writing about being thankful....thought I'd just write a few things that remind me how blessed I am!
* I'm thankful we have a house and a decent backyard for the doggies to run and play....and stay out of my hair :)
* I'm thankful to not have any student loans between Tim and I...thanks Mom and Dad for planning so far ahead for us!
* I'm thankful to have a job that I enjoy (most of the time) and that I was able to take 9 weeks leave to be with my sweet baby girl
* Speaking of her, I'm actually thankful for the dark circles under my eyes, the new array of stretch marks on my tummy, the shirts that smell like spit-up....because these things all mean that I have carried life, and that I have a beautiful, precious child of God that has been entrusted to me and Tim. We worked, prayed, cried, and waited for a year and half before becoming pregnant, and we finally have her! I know this is a short time compared to some others....MANY couples wait much, much longer, endure more loss, and have a tougher time.....I'm thankful God's timing is always better than mine.
* I'm thankful we have great daycare for Little Sophie Lou
* I'm thankful for Premier Designs, and knowing that in a few short years it will be my full time job along with being a Mommy
* I'm thankful for my sweet husband and the father that he is becoming. He works so hard to be better every day, and I love him.
* I'm so thankful for this happy, chubby, healthy munchkin
ugh that girl can rock a headband...geez
ReplyDelete