Thursday, November 11, 2010

Growing too fast....

Oh my goodness I can not believe I almost have a two-month old sweet baby girl! She used to be so small!


Now she's all fatty thighs and cheeks and I just want to eat her up! She is beyond perfect, I just STARE at her sweet face all day! And the laundry sits...and I don't care! :) Sophie Lou still has all of her wavy brown hair, and recently started smiling. Not little gas smiles, but big take-over-her-face smiles.



Her daddy and I just melt. She's also started cooing and making sounds....sometimes in response to what we say. We have to take her in next Monday for her two-month check-up and.....dun dun DUNNNN....her first shots :( It'll be harder for me than for her I'm sure. Until then I'll just give her extra love and cuddles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment