Here is the little darling modeling the latest fashions from California, courtesy of Aunt Carol and cousin Carrie (and Cate) Thank you guys for the wardrobe additions!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Lazy Saturday
Let's just be frank: I do love being a teacher. (Must keep telling myself that) Its fun most of the time, its nice to have summers free, and while testing sucks I'm changing the world one little life at a time, blah blah, blah. :) But I hate being away from my sweet baby girl. She's in great hands and is happy every day when I pick her up, but I just am addicted to her! I'd so much rather be snuggling her and playing with her and changing the diapers on her little chubby butt than dealing with kids calling each other "black head" and "fag-tard". Is fag-tard a new one that everyone is using, or do I have gifted, creative students? 10-years-olds are not cute and cuddly. The smell weird and are mean to each other. Sophie, on the other hand smells like baby and is never mean. She is just so sweet and chubby and yummy and I can't get enough of her.
I did cry less each day as the week progressed, and I'm getting used to spending 45 minutes of my day hiding in the library media closet to pump. Its actually kind of nice to be alone in peace and quiet :)
Here is the little darling modeling the latest fashions from California, courtesy of Aunt Carol and cousin Carrie (and Cate) Thank you guys for the wardrobe additions!

To wrap up our lazy Saturday, Sophie and I played photo shoot today, enjoy!


Here is the little darling modeling the latest fashions from California, courtesy of Aunt Carol and cousin Carrie (and Cate) Thank you guys for the wardrobe additions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sooo know what you are talking about! And, yes, it does get easier, but it is never, for me, the thing that I want to do everyday (go to work of any kind). However, when I think that if I had to have a job I should just get one of those that is a 9-5 type...no testing, no parents, no papers, no lesson plans...I just ask one of my friends how many days off they get with their kids for Christmas or summer and i remember that if I have to have a job then this is the one to have!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of your little baby sticking out her tongue! So cute and that little smile that lights up her eyes is so precious!
I know that it sucks, but you really are making an impact on those little fag-tard's lives!!
Love,
Spring
Fag-tard, that is too horrificaly hilarious! At least it is actually offensive. We had an outbreak of the word foof-head, that is somehow mean enough to make people cry and tattle incessantly. I just kept telling them "It's not a word! It can't hurt your feelings!" Didn't work.
ReplyDeleteI am in utter love with little miss Sophie Lou. I hear Ark city calling my name.
Rachel O'Brien