Wadsworth Christmas has taken place for many, many, many years. I don't know that we have ever skipped a year! In the early years, we made gingerbread houses. It didn't take long for that to become predictable, so we made gingerbread trains, cookie creations, and one year we forsake decorating all together and participated in the Christmas Olympics. This year, we had the challenge of depicting a Christmas song using candy and frosting. As usual, our team ROCKED it. I don't know if we actually won according to the rubric (oh yes, there was a rubric) but I'll just say we won.
Answers
Picture 1: Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer
Picture 2: that dumb song about Christmas shoes and not having enough money to buy them
Picture 3: duh, O Christmas Tree!
Unrelated to Wadsworth Christmas, we played poker the next night. I just want you to note Tim's small sad piles of chips and my amazing winnings. I am a secret poker star.
No comments:
Post a Comment