School.drives.me.crazy.
Seriously, most days I walk my students down to the door, and then I grab my stuff and I'm out the door at 3:20 on the dot. Then I drive (faster than I probably should) to get to my Sophie Lou. She may scream in my ear and burp in my face and poop while I'm holding her, but I prefer that to some of the junk that goes on at school and gives me ulcers. Oh sweet Sophie, you don't make 5th grade boys cry by telling them they have boobs (true story from today) and you don't (poorly) tell Your Mama jokes. Instead, you smile and look cute and talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk. I know we can't tell exactly what you're saying yet, but I'm pretty sure you're telling me how much you love me and your daddy. And how you think I look SO PRETTY.
Hands down, my favorite Sophie Lou time is BATH TIME! She used to HATE bath time, but now she gets so excited and kicks her legs and squeals! She has just figured out how to splash, so now bath time consists of 20 minutes of splashing and squealing, then we can actually get clean. PS, check out those fat rolls on her thunder thighs....SO CHUNKY!
Rex's favorite of all times was the hooded towel time.... he was the official dryer offer for the boys and then the grandgirls!! Thanks for sharing your video!
ReplyDelete