Thursday, November 18, 2010

Daddy learns what a "blowout" really is!

I should feel a little sympathetic, I should have offered condolences, but all I did was laugh and laugh and laugh.....

So, Tim stayed home today to have one more family day before I go back to work (awww, he rocks). We sat and watched Sophie smile, listened to her talk to us (I don't want to brag, but our advanced 2-month old daughter does say "ahhhh"). After that, Mommy got baby-less Wal-Mart time.

Now, I hate Wal-Mart, but I hate it less when I can get in and get out, so Sophie stayed home with Daddy. I came home 45 minutes later to the tail end of a massive diaper change, a REALLY happy baby, and a yucked out hubby. All he told me was "I had to double bag the diaper, and I used like 10 wipes to clear her; it was up to her arm pits!"

I laughed.....a lot! I don't see a stay-at-home daddy in our future, and I think we are both OK with that :) He is such a super dad, I'm not sure anyone has loved his little girl more than this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you guys just wait till she is walking and has a blow out they get much much worse!!!! U talk about poop everywhere!!! And they are not as cooperative! Something to look forward to!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete