Her 4 month doctor visit went fantastic....I'm don't mean to brag, but he said she IS advanced when it comes to bearing weight on her legs. Go Sophie! She had to get 3 shots in her thunder thighs, which she did not like one bit :( :( :( But, I guess polio and Hep B are worse, so she powered through.
THEN, he told me I need to start her on BABY CEREAL! No no no, big, older babies get that, not my tiny little baby girl! I thought I had 2 more months to get used to the idea of my child eating anything besides mommy milk; I'm the one that's not ready! So, being the well-read and research driven mother I am, I asked about most things I read saying wait until 6 months, and he told me smart doctor stuff about how that's true for solids like banana, but rice cereal is important for iron. He's a doctor so I believe him. So we tried it.
She was a little nervous at first.....
Then we prepared 1 tablespoon of the yummy stuff
Daddy's first time feeding a baby! They both did awesome!
I do love your journey!! So glad that when you move far far away to MAnhattan I can keep up right here on the blog! :)
ReplyDelete